We have had Dr. Sajjad Mir, a teacher winter research fellow of Indian Academy of Science, Bangalore recently in our lab! He completed his short research on ant-bee arms-race in agricultural crops with Anjana Unni in the lab. Dr. Sajjad is an Assistant Professor in the Agricultural University of Kashmir. He was with us for two months in winter.
Latest Lab News and Blog
- Sangeetha published her thesis chapter on Nectar robbing in Scientific Reports! June 21, 2019
- Predation drives the heronry birds to urban ecosystems? June 21, 2019
- Roshnath bagged 2018 Dr. C. Chandrashekharan memorial award instituted by KFRI! March 30, 2019
- Workshop on Science Writing March 30, 2019
- Busy 2019!! March 11, 2019
More Lab Stuff