We have had Dr. Sajjad Mir, a teacher winter research fellow of Indian Academy of Science, Bangalore recently in our lab! He completed his short research on ant-bee arms-race in agricultural crops with Anjana Unni in the lab. Dr. Sajjad is an Assistant Professor in the Agricultural University of Kashmir. He was with us for two months in winter.
Latest Lab News and Blog
- Who and what manipulates the behavior of the host parasitized by a manipulative parasitoid? April 23, 2020
- Prabitha awarded Ph.D. degree!! April 23, 2020
- Serpent gods and sacred groves shape human-snake relations! April 23, 2020
- Local deities and conservation! April 23, 2020
- Sprinkler irrigation affects crop pollination in pumpkin! April 23, 2020
More Lab Stuff