Phone: +91 8281688738
I joined Dr. Sinu’s lab of ecology and evolution in 2013 as a full time PhD scholar and since then I am a part of the lab and taking part in research in different aspects of terrestrial ecology. Being in association Dr. Sinu’s Lab I got attracted towards the studies on Land Use change and its impacts on ecological functions and biotic communities, especially of insects. Myself is focused on leaf litter manipulation and its level of disturbance on ecological networks and guild structure of insect communities of Soppinbetta forests of Western Ghats. Later in 2016, I converted my PhD to part time on joining the service in Central Silk Board.
- Manoj, T. P. Rajesh, U. PrashanthBallullaya, K. M. Meharabi, K. Shibil, K. Rajmohana, and PalattyAlleshSinu. 2017. Diversity of Platygastridae in Leaf Litter and Understory Layers of Tropical Rain- forests of the Western Ghats Biodiversity Hotspot, India In Environmental Entomology, Oxford University Press.(Published Online).
- PalattyAlleshSinu, K. Shibil, K. Manoj, T. P. Rajesh. 2016 Recent Advances on Biotic Seed Dispersal by Vertebrate In Mutualistic Interaction Between Flowering Plants and Animals, First Edition, Manipal Uni- versity Press, Manipal, Karnataka.
- SERB School in Chemical Ecology (2014) conducted by National Center for Biological Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Post conference workshop in “Biostatistics: An introduction to R, 1st march to 3rd March 2016, Department of Animal science, Central university of Kerala.
- “Insect biodiversity studies: Where does India stand in the global map”-29th-31st march 2016-Joint conference of Department of Animal science, Entomological society of India and Prof. T C Narendran Trust for animal taxonomy
- National Workshop on Pollination ecology- A practical approach– 14-16 January 2016, Department of Zoology, Government College Kodanchery, Calicut.
- Indian bee course, 10-14 August 2015, Department of Animal science, Central University of Kerala
- “National symposium on Human-wildlife conflict or co-existence: What wewant?”– 15th October 2014, Department of Animal science, Central University of Kerala
- “National workshop on Concepts and practices in Ecology of plant- animal Interactions”– May 20-27, 2014, Department of Animal science, Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod, Kerala.